Symposium on Packaging Awards Competition
IAPRI announces the 29th Symposium on Packaging Awards Competition sponsored by Lansmont Corporation. IAPRI will award three scientists prizes at the Symposium being held June 11-14 at the University of Twente in Enschede, The Netherlands.
One prize is dedicated to the most promising scientific work presented, one to the best oral presentation, and one to the best poster presentation. In awarding the prizes the IAPRI Board of Directors encourages young researchers by applying higher thresholds for scientists over the age of 40. Everyone is entered and all oral presentations and poster are judged by a group of members selected by the board. Winners will be announced by President Jay Singh during the Member Meeting on Friday, June 14th.
Most Promising Research
Best Oral Presentation
Best Poster Presentation
Oral or Poster presentation
Congratulations if your abstract is accepted to be presented. There are two options: oral presentation or poster presentation. See below what you need to do.
If your abstract has been accepted for an oral presentation then please prepare:
- Your paper and submit it at EasyChair as an update of your submission at latest on 9th of May 2019. See the template for the proposed layout of the paper below. Please submit the Word file by uploading the file.
- A 20-minute presentation by PowerPoint ratio 16:9. After the presentation, there is 5 minutes time for questions. If you integrate movies, be sure they work and test the presentation playing from a USB-stick. Instructions on how to deliver the PowerPoint file will follow.
If your abstract has been accepted as Poster Presentation then please prepare:
- A Poster size A0 (841 x 1189 mm) with use of the template. There are two files that can be used: (Adobe) Indesign or (Microsoft) Publisher, the design is the same and they are made on the dimensions of A0. If you do not have the Adobe software package then you can find Publisher at the Microsoft Office Package.
- A paper in which you explain the goals of the research, the research approach, the results and the conclusions, and the recommendations. This can be presented in a two-page paper. Please use the template.
- A 5 minutes presentation of a maximum of 5 sheets. See the template below. The paper and the 5-minute presentation do have the same content. Prepare them as if you are explaining an outsider your research.
Please use the template for the layout of your paper.
Please use these templates as guides for your poster presentation